Your website is one of your most valuable assets. Even if you have a nice ‘looking’ site, it may not be optimized properly to be found by your target audience or convert effectively. It is very important to make sure your SEO is taken care of, as it will help provide organic traffic, which is ‘free’.
Where To Start
What needs to be done first for your SEO? It all depends… Are you a brick and mortar store? Are you focused on selling locally, nationally, internationally? Optimizing your site for search can be confusing and difficult to implement. It’s best to find a trustworthy agency or specialist to handle it for you. Optimizing your site is not as easy as installing the Yoast SEO plugin and getting everything to show up in ‘green’. Search engine optimization specialists and agencies that offers the service will have specialized tools to help determine what needs to be done on your site (and off your site) based on your business goals.
What Do We Offer?
There are many factors that go into optimizing a site to perform well. Engaged Digital looks into all of them. Here is what we do:
- Keyword research – Engaged Digital provides thorough keyword research, which includes:
- Terms that you’re already ranking for in positions 4-30 and push those terms up with a diversified, safe, white hat link building strategy to get you quick results.
- Competitive Research – We find the keywords in your niche that you should be targeting. Examining your competitors and performing an advanced competitive research (Competitive Gap Analysis) helps determine find what you’re missing.
- Blog Content – We produce quality for your site to increase the overall traffic. High quality content allows you to build trust and authority by sharing valuable information with your target audience.
- On-page SEO – We perform a thorough audit of your website and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Local SEO – Ranking locally can be tricky. Our team will analyze your citations and local directory listings and then make any needed corrections.
- Off-page SEO – Engaged Digital Marketing will plan and initiate link building campaigns. Increasing quality links to your site will improve your positioning on search queries.
- Guest Posts – Part of the off-page work we perform is guest posting. We reach out to relevant sites in your industry, and secure a guest posting slot, and then publish an article on the site(s) linking back to yours.
By performing these ‘White Hat‘ SEO techniques, we are able to build up your site traffic over time and without having to worry about Google penalizations.